Part of our topic was to find out about an island and work in groups to research the human and geographical features of it. We had to present to the rest of the class. Each group did this and so we all learned about new islands from each other.
Mrs Prior thought our presentations were really good and even she learnt a lot.
Here are some facts you may not know.
Did you know......
1. St Helena is the second most remote island in the world.
2. Hawaii has more visitors in ten days that Tahiti gets in one year.
3. The elephant bird used to live in Jamaica but is now extinct. It was the heaviest bird in the world.
4. Tristan De Cunha has the most active volcano in the world.
5. Madagascar is located in the Indian ocean.