Friday 1 March 2013

Sam's 100 word challenge Week 21

I woke up to the sound of hustling and bustling in our house, I opened my eyes. My parents had forgotten their alarm clocks.
“We were meant to be going on holiday today, to New York!” 
We speeded down the stairs and got in the car. My Dad pressed down on the pedal and away we went, speeding through the cars, vans and lorries. Then I saw a sign for London Heathrow T2 so we drove through the gate. Then the car stopped suddenly, we all jerked forwards when we stopped. So we rushed into the airport. We caught the plane just in time...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam , this is very good and well thought out. I loved your use of punctuation (e.g '...', '!' and '""'!) If you were to do it again I would recommend perhaps using a thesaurus for more powerful words, but apart from that this is BRILLIANT, very well done!

    ReplyDelete