Friday 1 March 2013

Amber's 100 Word challenge Week 21

The car stopped suddenly. Flash back. Well it all started earlier today. I was in the middle of a maths lesson and two boys were throwing paper at me so I was about to hit one of them but they ducked and it hit the teacher. At the end of the maths lesson I got really told off.  The boys have been bullying me for two weeks now. At the end of the day, I was on my way to catch the bus and the boys came and pushed me into the road. scared and worried, upset and hopeless, I lay in the hospital bed. 

1 comment:

  1. Miss Travers (Team 100WC)5 March 2013 at 22:14

    I really like how you used a flashback to tell your story Amber. I enjoyed reading your 100 word challenge and think that your last sentence is very powerful. Keep up the wonderful writing!

    ReplyDelete