Friday 1 February 2013

Poppy's 100 Word Challenge - Week 17

As I stared into the distance my mind buzzed with thoughts, should I go and find it, or should I just ‘let it be’? You see I was walking in the garden, when I found this ancient-looking chest with key, I tried to pick it up, (as you would,) and it completely disappeared! But now I’ve been sent up to my room by foster parents. They thought I was crazy when I tried to explain, that this could our big chance. Our time to shine, we could in the newspaper, on TV, everything! I’m out ‘a here…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy
    I like the way you open the story with a question about "it" without telling the reader immediately what "it" is. I'm curious as to why you didn't try to open the chest as soon as you found it but tried to pick it up first. I wonder what you imagine might be inside it that will allow you to shine? An intriguing 100wc!
    from
    Ms Breyley, Burravoe School, Shetland Isles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Shyloh. A very good photo of a key

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poppy

    I like your story you did really well! Keep it up!! Well done!

    From springwell junior school

    ReplyDelete