Friday 1 February 2013

Liam's 100 Word Challenge - Week 17

Hello my friends, no one’s probably read this but let me carry on. I live in a farm, poor, no way to get money, well that’s what I thought anyway! So let’s start, it was a terrible windy storm day. But Me my Mum, Dad and were at the cheapest shop we could find. The island bay. I hate that shop! So I went to the outside garden. I was searching around. But as I was searching, I saw a key. I picked it up and blew it. I saw an address on it. “NOOOOOOO,LET ME HAVE THAT KEY!”

6 comments:

  1. OOH, I wonder why you wanted that key so disparately, and who's address it is!? I really like this 100wc, very unusual and creative, but also I can tell you've thought about every word. Well done, you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Well done Liam!I like that it was mysterious and I especially like the part: 'Hello my friends, no one’s probably read this but let me carry on'

    from Matty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Liam you think no one probably read this you are wrong and this 100wc are good. I hate that shop too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done liam! AMAZING 100 word challenge!
    Keep up the good work.
    From Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura (Team 100WC)4 February 2013 at 14:00

    Well done, Liam! You have used the prompt, which was the photo of the mysterious key this week, very well. I would really love to know what happens next!

    Keep up the good work! :)

    Laura (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Liam,
    Well done! I think this is amazing yet I am confused, what was the address and who said NOOO, let me have that key! You have used lots of adjectives 'stormy'. Harrison at 6d.2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete