Friday 1 February 2013

Isaac's 100 Word Challenge - Week 17

“I’m doing wrong, I know I am. The barn is empty, I think…” Those words came into my head as I stepped into the barn with the Victorian key. My mind was playing with my heart, I could feel it. Dad would not be happy with me if he found out I was searching for his most precious possession. As I rummaged through the ‘junk’ my eye caught a box with a keyhole. The key fitted. As I turned the key in the lock, I fainted at the sight of what was inside…

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, don't stop there Isaac! This is excellently done. Superb introduction with the direct speech and the suggestion that something bad is afoot and very clever the way you kept us in perpetual suspense about the secrret. The punctuation and spelling is flawless too. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isaac,
    A super story, you have written about a character I can believe in and I want to know what they saw when they opened the box. Perhaps you could continue the story here.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete