Friday 8 February 2013

Charlotte 100 Word Challenge - Week 18

It was a foggy day, I was wondering around the graveyard. As soon as i got up, the church bells rang. I looked at my phone for the time. It was nine minutes past seven. It was a sign! Suddenly, out of the blue came a shower of meteors! I ran and screamed. Then came hundreds of infected zombies...

I was taken to hospital, and I had a blue band on my hand. I walked around, and found I was alone. Then I saw a T.V with the news on it.
“And any human with a red band is infected,  BAD!”
Suddenly I heard feet running around, and I saw red bands all around the floor...

11 comments:

  1. I really liked your 100WC. its very nice.

    Saleem (Ash class)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte that was a really GOOD 100 word challenge


    by Zafirah Zaynah from Ash class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte that was really good


    from Zafirah in ash class

    come and vist ash class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    This is Anaik and Abby from Springwell Junior School in Ash class!
    This 100 word challenge was marvellous!Keep it up!But make sure your punctuation is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a student from Mme. Toivonen's class and I really liked your story! I thought it was a good idea to say that red bands were all around you. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is LL you did a great job and you left me think what would happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlotte,

    I love your 100wc and I am wondering what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charlotte
    I love it where you say about the red bands all around you its really creative well done I think that when you get older you will be a really good writer. Well done again, Keep up the good work
    From your class mate
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Charlotte a great 100 word challenge!

    And to all the year sixes who are going to manor enjoy yourselfs you will live it and enjoy every moment of it!! It has great activities and loads more, I bet you will like every thing about it. Have a brillent time!!

    Sasha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Charlotte I love your 100WC its very imaginative and slightly scary...

    Well done from your BFF Emily x :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Charlotte, this is a fantastic 100 word challenge of yours. But you did'nt put a capitle letter for I. I love how you have put BAD in capitle letters it really give effect to the reader.

    your friend Olivia
    www.6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete