Friday 1 February 2013

Aaron's 100 Word Challenge - Week 17

There I was just sitting there glaring at the key, waiting for something to happen. Then suddenly the shiny gold key started to move. I blinked 1 nothing happened. I blinked 2 nothing happened. I blinked 3 times then it had gone… I had been looking for it for ages but it was nowhere to be found. I had one more look around the house. I still couldn’t find it then something banged on the door. I didn’t no weaver to answer it or not, so I opened it the key was there it said “come with me now”………

1 comment:

  1. I really like your story Aaron, very interesting! I wonder why the Key wanted you to follow him, and how he banged on the door?! There's a few spelling mistakes and one sentence that I don't think makes sense, but over all I really quite like it! :)

    ReplyDelete