Monday 21 January 2013

Snow Poem by The Icicles


I love snow it’s full of fun
I can never get enough
Different kinds of snowflakes
Fall in my hair, I love snow!

I run around and get soaking wet.
Building a snowman in the snow.
Scarf, hat, gloves, coal for his eyes and mouth.
Also a carrot for his nose
I love snow!

Icicle, icicle
Shiny spikes of beauty.
Slowly formed, each unique.
Children ride their bicycles,
Underneath the icicles.

Snow falling on the ground.
Children standing all astound
At the wonder of the world with snow covering the ground.

Footprints, footprints
In the snow
Children play and laugh
And make footprints.

The snow transferring,
The millions of people
Falling down, every second
Will vanish and hearts broken into a million pieces
Like the snow

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Maple Class - what beautiful poetry and some fantastic photos: I particularly like the Snow Cat - amazing!
    All the poems you've written are so expertly put together - you must have been absolutely inspired by the snow - let's hope it doesn't turn too slushy too soon!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done icilcles a beautiful poem, I liked the slowly formed and unique part. Some fabulous photos too.

    ReplyDelete