Wednesday 23 January 2013

100 Word Challenge - Week 16 by Emelia

I opened the door and stepped out into the crispy, white snow.Frost covered the window's. All around was silence and everything was still, not a soul in sight. I crept back inside the house and closed the door. My bedroom was the place I went back to. Couple of hours later, I got up once more. I thought at this time someone must be up. I peered out the window. The grass which was once green, was no longer. I whipped the window clear and now I could see the caravan had disappeared. Surely that was to heavy to pull. I started running and never stopped.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I really liked your 100 word challenge because I like that you used lots of describing words. Like the crispy white snow and I crept, I really like your story. Well done!
    From Liam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I really liked your 100 word challenge because I like that you used lots of describing words. Like the crispy white snow and I crept, I really like your story. Well done!
    From Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Emelia. I like your snowy story which matches this week's weather. Check your second sentence. Can you see what is wrong with it?
    Good use of all the prompt words too.

    Mrs Prior

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Emelia! This is a great 100wc! It's very creepy, and well written. I like the sentence:
    " The grass that was once green, was no longer." It really makes you think! This is a fantastic 100wc and I can't fault it at all! (Except what Mrs P said!)

    ReplyDelete