Friday 7 December 2012

Emelia's 100 Word Challenge - Week 12

Yes! Its here! I cant wait to open it. I have been waiting for this my whole life and its finally arrived.I pick the box up from the door step. The beautiful black wrapping paper feels wonderful against my cheek. The shiny, silk ribbon looks brilliant on the box. I dont want to ruin this master piece. Finally I pull the ribbon of and unwrap the box. I try to open it. Its locked. What? I dont get it. No! I felt it was the end of me. Stupid really,but this was important to me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emelia. I love the description of the box and that moment of expectation before you open it. How frustrating that the box was locked. I hope you eventually find out what is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that after all that expectation, the box is locked! I can really feel the disappointment in your work. Well written Emelia. Lovely description of the box.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow emilia I really enjoyed reading that it was amazing how would you feel if you had a presant and then you went to open it and it was locked? I would feel so stressed especielly if you had beeen waiting all your life to open it you really thought through what you wanted it to turn out like and it has turned out amazing i wish i could write like that.well done emilia I'M really amazed by that work from your friend in maple elise

    ReplyDelete