Thursday 29 November 2012

Emily B's 100 Word Challenge Week 11

“Normal day, normal life, normal me”, I sighed as I scrambled out of bed. Walking slowly, I shuffled towards the bathroom. A crows nest stared back at me in the misty mirror! Then from out of the blue a bang came from my room. I plodded back to be met by a green sheet covering something. With great care I revealed a ghost like door… I opened the wonderfully scary door and stepped inside. “Woah!” There was a different land! Oh… It looked upside down! I was in a dream. ‘Pinch’. Ouch! Maybe not. I was in for a treat! By Emily B

3 comments:

  1. WoW!That was a great 100WC,my favrouite bit was the very begging,it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Emily! Lovely read and left me wanting to read more :)

    Jenny Team 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow emily I really enjoyed reading that I like the part where you say it was a secret land it must have been a very tense moment you are really good at writing storys and such like I think everything you write is amazing well done emily



    From your class mate
    Elise

    ReplyDelete