Thursday 13 September 2012

Mya's 100 Word Challenge Week 1


Looking behind me, I saw my friend flapping her wings. We’ve lost him. Great .We kept looking forwards and flapping our wings. We flew into the forest and made a den from logs, twigs and leaves.
“He’s here.” A gravelly voice said from behind me.
“What?” I asked. In my mind questions whirred around my head.
“He’s here.”
“WHO?” I was getting frustrated now. I threw myself round to see who was there, no-one. I turned again nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mya! What a fantastic 100wc - so mysterious. I like the way that you have not tried to cram a whole story into your hundred words - you've used them to give the reader hints of what's happening and that really hooks them in.
    I want to know what happens next! :-)
    Mr K (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ash - good to see you! I agree, a story just does not fit into a 100 words, which is a mistake I make a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Good job I liked it.

    ReplyDelete