Monday 24 September 2012

Karis's 100 Word Challenge Week 2


One day we were just sitting down for dinner when there was a knock at the door. I couldn’t work out who it was knocking at my door so to be safe, I quietly tiptoed to the front door and slid my head through Moggie’s cat flap and noticed a small package in brown paper and tied up with string. It was for ME! I opened the tiny parcel and it was the most extraordinary thing any one could ever discover. It was… the worlds smelliest, stinkiest and horriblest cheese in the world. “HORRAY! The gloriest, greatest, most amazing CHEESE!”

5 comments:

  1. Hi Karis
    Well done. I was definately not expecting cheese to be in the package, though I am glad it was only cheese. Lots of suspense. I enjoyed that. Great description of the cheese also.
    Thanks
    Nadine (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nadine although I did'nt even expect cheese to appear either mabie I should write more seriusly next time,
      nice talking to you
      Karis:)

      Delete
  2. Hi Karis
    i really like the way you described the cheese you used really good words and i like the surspence that you put in well done karis.



    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - some great describing words!

      Delete
  3. Well done Karis! I can't blame you for feeling so excited about the cheese; you can't beat a good brie or a traditional cheddar. I made my own cheese once...

    I hope to see more 100 Word challenges and tell everyone from me- the greatest worrier of Greenfields, that the SATs really aren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete