Thursday 13 September 2012

Emily's 100 Word Challenge Week 1


I was out with my mate, at a adventure camp. We were there with the class. We were a mischievous pair and didn’t really listen to instructions. Anyway we were going on a walk, GROANNN…. Of we went to the woods as we got closer me and Mike spotted a sign: BEWARE. That’s all it said ??? Confused and curious we raced in like a bull. We wondered inside, astray from the rest of the class…..’Boo’! ‘AAGGHH ohh Mike…’ I blushed. I heard him mutter scardy-cat under his breath. ‘I’m not scared…. Il show him… Then looking behind me I saw …..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, it feels great to read my first story for this season of 100wc.
    Your adventure is interesting. I like the way you ended with such a huge suspense. This keeps me wondering what happened next.
    Well done for this good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily this story is amazing and very imaginative. I love the way you used the word mischievous instead of naughty. I also love the ending it leaves the reader wanting to know more.

    From Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Emily' i love how the story ends with a cliff hanger. it really makes you you think whats behind them goodbye kind regards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone for your lovely comments.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete